Happy Monday! We are excited to share this week's product updates at SafeBase. We have several neat new features for you to try out and would love to hear your thoughts on our upcoming roadmap. Please read on below to find out what we've been working on.
🔐 What do we do again?
SafeBase's interactive security status page enables companies to showcase their security practices, automate responses to security questionnaires, and build trust with their customers.
- Custom themes for your status page: You can now edit the colors on the status page to match your company identity. Go to the settings on your status page and click on 'Enable Custom Theme' to start making changes.
- Import completed questionnaires: Upload completed questionnaires to your Knowledge Base to find answers faster in the future. We provide an easy CSV template for you to format the question/answer pairs. You are a quick upload away from faster questionnaire completion times.
- Click Wrap NDA: You can now require users to complete a click-wrap NDA before they view information on the private status page. To do so, head to Organization Settings to provide the text for your NDA and select it as the default option when requiring NDAs.
- Add Auditor and Pentest Provider details: You can now display which auditor or pentest provider you selected to complete your assessments.
🗓️ Coming Up
- Role Based Access Control: this feature will allow companies with multiple roles to select the correct permission levels for each user.
- New 'Product Security' status page card: An update to the product security card will allow you to provide details that pertain to the product instead of being centered around how the company is kept secure.
👉 Vote on new features
We'd love to get your input on what we should build next on our roadmap! Let us know what you think by replying to this email with your answer.
- Salesforce integration for salespeople to proactively share security status pages
- Security Questionnaire Auto-Fill - upload a security questionnaire and SafeBase fills it out automatically for you.
- A search bar on the status page to help users find information without clicking into each card
- Allow users to subscribe to your security status page for updates on your security program (such as when you update your SOC 2 report each year or when you start using a IPS service)
💡How others are using SafeBase
- SafeBase customers are proactively sharing their public page early on with prospects to engage their InfoSec and IT teams. This allows them to harness their security program as a competitive advantage and allow their prospects to request information such as SOC 2 reports and standardized questionnaires (e.g. CAIQ) to shorten the security review process.
- SafeBase customers are sharing private status pages with existing customers under NDA to automate the periodic review of vendors security practices and report updates (e.g sending out the annual SOC 2 report).
📥 Feedback + Questions
Your feedback is critical for our product development process. You can reach us by replying directly to this email or sending us a note at email@example.com