Another week, another release! We have a great set of updates and fixes for you to try out this week. Read on below to see what we've been working on.
🔐 What do we do again?
SafeBase's interactive security status page enables companies to showcase their security practices and build trust with their customers.
🎺 Webinar Announcement
We are excited to host a conversation with Chris Castaldo, CISO at Crossbeam (Author of Startup-Secure: Baking Cybersecurity into Your Company from Founding to Exit) and Kevin Qiu, Director of Information Security at SafeBase (previously Head of Security at SeatGeek) about how early stage startups can find the right balance between layering on security measures and remaining nimble.
Match 25th 1:00pm PT / 4:00pm ET
We'd love to have you join the event and would appreciate it if you could help us get the word out!
- New Knowledge Base layout: the new layout shows the answer details when you hover over a question item. Clicking on the item will open the side-panel allowing you to edit the answer details.
- Self-serve onboarding guide: we enabled Bento (YC W21) in our app - it provides an intuitive onboarding guide that educates users on how to publish their security status page from the beginning. We are rolling out this guide to our users, please let us know if you want to get early access to the guide.
- Domain Migration: we bid farewell to safebase.co and welcomed the use of safebase.io as our primary domain. You can now find all associated SafeBase properties on this new domain. Thank you bearing with us during this migration and please don't hesitate to reach out if you find a broken link!
🐝 Bug Fixes
- Private status page email verification is now case sensitive
- Emails that are to long now wrap around instead of getting truncated in the Access Request table
🗓️ Coming Up
- Salesforce integration: sync Accounts and Tasks between SafeBase and Salesforce for improved visibility and reporting across your organization
- Weekly recap reports: get notified about how your status page performed week to week
💡How others are using SafeBase
- Termius included a link to their security status page in their SOC 2 announcement blog post. The call-to-action was for their readers to download their SOC 2 from their security status page, using built-in file hosting and the access request system to facilitate the hassle-free customer interactions.
📥 Feedback + Questions
Your feedback is critical for our product development process. You can reach us by replying directly to this email or sending us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org