Happy Monday! We released a big update of the SafeBase app with many exciting new features for you to experience. Read on below to find out what's new and what to look forward to in the upcoming releases.
🔐 What do we do again?
SafeBase makes it easy to demonstrate the current state of security for SaaS services and to control access to a company's compliance information. Behind the scenes, the status page is powered by a set of automated workflows and integrations with sales and security tools, to ensure sales and security teams are working together to accelerate the sales process.
👨💻 Social Media Accounts
We are stepping up our activity on social media. Please follow us on Medium, Twitter, and LinkedIn! Hear from Kevin about his experience requesting SOC 2 reports from our vendors in our latest blog post.
- Member Login on Public Status Pages: Your customers that have been granted access to your private status page can now click on the Member Login button on your public status page to access your private status page. Read more about it in the User Guide.
- Private Page Access with Magic Links: Customers now log into the private status page using magic links to ensure that material information is only accessible by the intended audiences. Read more about it in the User Guide.
- Updated Settings Location: You will find the Settings button located in the side menu panel. Thank you for the feedback that it was hard to find when it was tucked away under your profile picture in the upper right corner of the app.
- Notification Settings: Admins can now control the notification settings for SafeBase app users. These notifications include emails for approving access requests and notifications when NDAs have been completed amongst other app events. You can turn on/off notifications in the Settings menu.
- Updated Item Count Indicators: the item count used to be a blue badge on each card. This wasn't very clear to users so we've updated it to be a link that states 'View X More Items' on each card to show that there are more items to be discovered by the reviewer.
- Updated Best Practices: we have supercharged the Best Practices guidance for each status page item with in-depth and professionally-vetted content to help you confidently reach your compliance goals.
🗓️ Coming Up
- Subscriptions: Users will be able to subscribe to your status page for updates when you decide to notify them of a change. For example, SafeBase will notify your subscribers on your behalf when you upload a new SOC 2 report and indicate that the update should be broadcasted.
💡How others are using SafeBase
One SafeBase customer saw a 84% drop in the number of questionnaires received after they started sending their prospective customers their security status page as part of their sales process. We are very excited for this customer and are doing a deep dive with them to build out a user case study.
Please let us know if you've noticed improvements in your processes after the introduction of your security status page. Hearing of these stats from our customers never fails to make our day.
📥 Feedback + Questions
Your feedback is critical for our product development process. You can reach us by replying directly to this email or sending us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org