Another week, another release! We have a great set of updates and fixes for you to try out this week. Read on below to see what we've been working on.
🔐 What do we do again?
SafeBase makes it easy for companies to demonstrate their current state of security and to control access to sensitive files such as SOC 2 reports.
- Non-confidential files can now be tagged for public access by any website visitor
- Added an option in Status Page settings to use multi-colored icons for Certifications & Compliance
- Added additional sorting options in the Access Requests modal
- Various improvements and bug fixes
🗓️ Coming Up
- Improved messaging for access requests: future notification emails will use clearer wording to improve the user experience for private status page viewers.
- Access request auto-approval: a new setting where access requests can be automatically granted without manual approval.
- External API for custom workflows: an external facing API to allow for custom integrations and additional workflow automation to accelerate the security review process even more. Let us know if you'd like to be a beta tester!
💡How others are using SafeBase
We recently hosted a SafeBase training session with a customer's sales team. Several team members were ecstatic when they realized that they could always send their prospects up-to-date, detailed security information without having to involve their security team. Within a week, we already began to see high levels of activity and positive feedback. Every salesperson on this team now includes a link to their SafeBase Security Status Page in their email signatures!
📥 Feedback + Questions
Your feedback is critical for our product development process. You can reach us by replying directly to this email or sending us a note at email@example.com.
makes it easy for companies to demonstrate their current state of security and to control access to sensitive files such as SOC 2 reports.