Another week, another release! We have a great set of updates and fixes for you to try out this week. Read on below to see what we've been working on.
🔐 What do we do again?
SafeBase makes it easy for companies to demonstrate their current state of security and to control access to sensitive files such as SOC 2 reports.
- The onboarding experience has been vastly improved with a new UI and clearer messaging.
- Added search and pagination the Organization Members UI.
- Added FISMA as a new item under Certifications & Compliance.
- We've improved caching throughout the app, you should notice considerable improvement when viewing your active Accounts table.
- Various minor UI and performance improvements.
🐝 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug causing the last name to appear as blank for SAML users.
🗓️ Coming Up
- Improved messaging for access requests: future notification emails will use clearer wording to improve the user experience for private status page viewers.
- Access request auto-approval: a new setting where access requests can be automatically granted without manual approval.
- External API for custom workflows: an external facing API to allow for custom integrations and additional workflow automation to accelerate the security review process even more. Let us know if you'd like to be a beta tester!
- Subscription: With over 50 active SafeBase Security Status Pages, we're excited to announce that the highly requested subscribe feature will be out soon! When this is ready, you'll be able to automatically send security updates to your customers and prospects without them having to contact you. Say goodbye to the 100s of emails you typically receive after major data breaches occur.
📥 Feedback + Questions
Your feedback is critical for our product development process. You can reach us by replying directly to this email or sending us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.