Welcome to the first edition of SafeBase release notes. We have a great set of updates and fixes for you to try out this week. Read on below to see what we've been working.
🔐 What do we do again?
SafeBase helps B2B SaaS companies close enterprise deals faster by streamlining the security assessment process.
- You can now hide a status page card! This is useful for cards that you currently have no content for. To hide or show a card, click on the menu (three dots) button the card and select "hide" or "show". 🎦 See it in action
- The entire card is now an actionable surface - you can expand to view details by clicking anywhere on the card. 🎦 See it in action
- We've removed all of the non-functional buttons in the portal. We will be adding them back in when the feature behind them is ready for production.
🐝 Bug Fixes
- [Resolved] Comments in conversations view are not properly ordered.
- [Resolved] Card expansion crashing in internal account shared view.
🗓️ Coming up
- We are adding the ability for public status page users to request access to view the details and files on your status page.
- We are streamlining the process to host a SafeBase status page on a custom domain.
- We are setting up our notification infrastructure to send update emails for activities such as access requests.
📥 Feedback + Questions
Your feedback is critical for our product development process. You can reach us by replying directly to this email or sending us a note at email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn