Another week, another release! We have a great set of updates and fixes for you to try out this week. Read on below to see what we've been working on.
🔐 What do we do again?
SafeBase helps B2B SaaS companies close enterprise deals faster by streamlining the security assessment process.
- Our new website is live: we've updated the website copy to reflect our new product direction. You can visit our website here.
- Custom domains for each status page: we started using fly.io (YC W20) to streamline the CNAME re-direct workflow and have reduced the amount of time required to set up a custom URL for our customers. Check out https://security.talkhiring.com/ to see the first status page using this new method.
- Empty state messages can now be edited: when no details have been added to a status page card, we populate the card with an empty state message that your users will see. We've now added the ability for you to edit that empty state message.
- Ability to link to your SSLLabs grade: we've enabled linking to your SSLLabs security grade report from the Security Grades card on your status page.
- New portal UX: we pushed a new redesign of our portal. Let us know what you think about the new design by logging into your account at https://app.safebase.co/
🐝 Bug Fixes
- The text description on the "Overview" card stretched to the length of the text in the text box. We've contained it in a scrollable text box.
- Comments were not showing up in the order they were submitted in. This has now been fixed.
🗓️ Coming Up
- We are setting up our notification infrastructure to send update emails for activities such as access requests.
- We are adding file management capabilities to help organize and manage documents in the portal.
- We are adding user analytics to help you understand how users are interacting with your status page.
📥 Feedback + Questions
Your feedback is critical for our product development process. You can reach us by replying directly to this email or sending us a note at email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn