Happy holidays! We hope you are enjoying the holidays this year despite the circumstances that 2020 has thrown at us. The SafeBase team would like to thank you for the support and feedback you've provided us this year - without it, we wouldn't be where we are today.
We have a great set of updates and fixes for you to try out this week. Read on below to see what we've been working on.
🔐 What do we do again?
SafeBase helps B2B SaaS companies close enterprise deals faster by streamlining the security assessment process.
- Automated NDA flow: Use DocuSign with SafeBase to automate the NDA workflow. If you have material information on your status page that customers can only view after signing an NDA, this is the feature for you. See how it all works in the SafeBase User Guide.
- Updated cards: The original Overview card had both the overview and a list of important documents. We have updated the format to have two separate cards, one for the overview about your company and the second named Reports, for important documents such as your SOC2 report.
- First hire: We have our first hire at SafeBase! Eli Leon joins us from leading R&D at ironSource and is well on his way to doubling our development speed. Welcome Eli!
🐝 Bug Fixes
- File names not displaying: we fixed a bug where uploaded files were not displaying their file names.
🗓️ Coming Up
- Upload completed questionnaires: Store completed questionnaires on your status page. Customers can view and download them to further understand your security posture.
- Questionnaire workflow: Streamline your workflow by completing questionnaires directly within SafeBase. Support for collaboration and attaching evidence will help you speed through each assessment.
💡How others are using SafeBase
- Termius (YC W19) has added a status page badge to their website to help their customers understand their security program in more detail.
📥 Feedback + Questions
Your feedback is critical for our product development process. You can reach us by replying directly to this email or sending us a note at email@example.com